Murray Lions Club
P.O. Box 161
Murray, KY 42071
Please fill out the application on the link below and return it to the address above. We will contact you as soon as your eligibility is established.
Dr. Payne – 809 Arcadia Circle, Murray, KY (270)753-5507
Dr. Hall- 312 North 12th Street, Murray, KY (270)767-9300
Dr. Bryson – 300 S. 8th Street, Murray, KY (270) 753-3131
Jarvis Vision Center, 1806 N. 4th Street, Murray, KY (270) 759-1492
Dr. Jaco -817 N. 12th Street, Murray, KY (270)753-2842
Guidelines for Aid
- The Murray Lions Club Foundation will pay up to $150.00 for basic eye wear. This excludes designer frames, tinting, special coatings, or contact lenses. The Murray Lions Club Foundation does not pay for eye exams. The fee for the exam is the responsibility of the applicant.
- The Murray Lions Club Foundation will provide assistance to an applicant only once every three (3) years.
- The applicant must demonstrate a real need for aid.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or have a work visa or green card.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Calloway County, KY and have resided a minimum of one (1) year at the current address.
We are not a state agency. We are a benevolent organization whose mission is to meet humanitarian needs in our community. We are dedicated to help our community with needed eye sight conservation.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION
Questions, call Louise Pool @ 270 759-5729