Serving Murray and Calloway County for 80 Years
- KidSight: Our flagship community program offering free vision screenings for Pre-K and Head Start children. Last year the Murray Lions alone screened over 1200 children referring over 200 to local optometrists to correct early vision problems.
- Prescription Eyeglass Assistance: With the help of our local optometrist partners, we provide assistance with vouchers for glasses to the needy in our community.
- Murray Lions Community Skate Park: The 3 Phases of Skate Park are completed! Thanks to our community for helping the Murray Lions raise $72,000 to fund this well used park in Murray’s Central Park.
- Scholarships: The Murray Lions endowment provided 15 scholarships to local high school students attending Murray State.
- Community Backpack Program: Purchasing food and providing labor to pack needed weekend nourishment for local school children in need of assistance.
- Leader Dog for the Blind: For 75 years Lions have contributed financially, identified people in their community who could benefit from Leader Dog’s services.