Good Buys Benefit Health Eyes
2016 Murray Lions Auction
Save the dates! October 18th through October 29th the annual Murray Lions Auction will be on local TV and online nationally.
Your auction purchases and donations go directly to fund our local community causes listed below:
- KidSight is a vision screening program that conducts vision screenings for children ages 6 months to 6 years old. Last year the Murray Lions screened over 1,800 area children. The screenings are FREE thanks to the support and volunteer efforts of the Murray Lions and you as a program supporter.
- Local assistance with the purchase of eyeglasses is a Murray-Calloway County program offering assistance with purchasing glasses for those in need.
- Kentucky Lions Eye Center is where clinicians, residents, fellows, researchers and educators of the UofL Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences are doing the work that is changing the face of eye care. Patients who visit the on-site clinics benefit from the cutting-edge technology and research work of the department faculty in various sub-specialties of the eye.
- University of Louisville Lions Eye Bank is a non-profit charitable organization serving the western half of Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Its team of compassionate medical professionals and volunteers are dedicated to restoring sight through corneal transplant, ocular research and medical education.
- Phase 2 of the Murray Lions Club Community Skate Park located in Murray’s Central Park.
- Leader Dog for the Blind